“The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well; and doing well whatever you do…” —Henry Wadsworth
Pan-Asia International School proudly announces the achievements of their students at the World Scholar’s Cup-Sydney Global Round 2019.
- Junior Category-WSC Sydney Round
- Student name : Proud Chalermchai/ Grade 8 / 4 silver medals
- Student name: Pamela Swartz / Grade 8 / 1 gold and 8 silver medals
- Student name: Sarankon Payungwataseth / Grade 8 / 4 silver medals
- Student name: Nalin Atsawachokjaroen / Grade 7 / 1 silver medal
- Student name: Nadhabadin Binsorlaeh / 1 silver medal
Proud, Pamela and Sarankon are also qualified to go Yale University Championship
- Senior Category – WSC Sydney Round
- Student name: Nurbanu Abish / Grade 10 / 1 gold medal, 2 silver medals and top senior scholar for a school award.
- Student name: Chalermsub Thamrongchaiworakun / Grade 9 / Davinci silver award & medal.
Chalermsub is also qualified to go Yale University Championship
Congratulations and best wishes